The Placement Cell of ACCMAN continuously works around the year to help its students get the best possible corporate exposure. The Cell is committed towards appropriate placement of students'. It advices students on career options and provides the most recent information on training & employment opportunities.
Focal point are providing assistance, counseling and bringing students and budding employers together to achieve the best promising placement depending on the market conditions .The department /cell looks after the significance of the students and the employers by providing them the required platform.
We encourage industry to actively consider our students for appropriate positions based only on their caliber and commitment to deliver. The talent acquisition at AIM is done through the following process
ACCMAN's placement brochure detailing the program structure and its attributes, along with student profiles (according to the specialization) is delivered to organizations to give them an insight about the institute. The CRIC is responsible for identifying the right student-organization fit, thus targets and invites organizations to the campus for offering employment opportunities to the students
The Pre-Placement Talk/Company Presentation is an opportunity for the students and the organization to interact with each other, to clearly understand the job requirements, company expectations and job profile offered.
The organizations are required to conduct a Pre placement talk before starting with the selection process. Time and date for the pre placement talk is mutually agreed upon.
The date of campus visit / recruitment is finalized in consultation with the respective organization. The students who have a best fit based on the skill set requirements of the company, and those who are interested in applying to the organization are identified and their detailed resumes are forwarded to the companies for further processing.
Companies may also invite CVs of interested and shortlisted students on the basis of their profiles before coming on campus. The final interviews are held at ACCMAN campus or at the company location as the case may be.
For any enquiry mail us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
The Cell take care of following things:-
- » Bridging gap between Industry and Academia.
- » Assist students to build up their academic and career interests, and their short and long-term goals in the course of individual counseling and group discussion.
- » Support students to development and implement successful job hunt strategies.
- » Work with faculty members, department heads and administration to amalgamate career planning with academic curriculum.
- » Empower students with life elongated career assessment making skills.
- » Providing resources and activities to facilitate the career planning process.
- » Act as an interface among students, alumni, and the employment community.
- » Awareness in the students regarding future career options.
- » Assisting different companies in recruiting candidates as per their requirements.
- » Coordinating summer training/internship programme.
- » Providing various platforms to enrich their skills in Live Projects.