PGDM Program (Post Graduate Diploma in Management)
The PGDM program offered by ACCMAN is a transformational process seeking to create management professionals with multi-dimensional competencies for the existing and emerging business domains involving rigorous courses, projects, internship, leadership interactions, immersions and other components, co-created with leading industry partners.
The program demands and encourages students to explore, connect with and develop expertise in the multiple aspects of corporate life that a manager is required to deal with in an environment that is characterized by continuous change and uncertainty.
ACCMAN identifies the following attributes that its PGDM graduates must possess and the Program is designed around these outcomes.
DNA of an ACCMANIAN
- General Management orientation with strong capabilities in four areas—
a). Specialization in at least one domain
b). Conceptual ability (ability to visualize the big picture as well as ability to delve in details)
c). Proficiency in using technology in business
d). Professional skills
- Industry-linked with first-day-first-hour productive ability
- Strong competence in communication, collaboration, leadership and people management
- International exposure and Global perspective
- Strong capability in analysis, problem solving & decision making
- Entrepreneur's mindset of innovation and risk-taking
- Sensitivity to society, environment, ethics and human values
The PGDM Program encourages students to explore and connect with the multiple dimensions that today's manager is required to deal with.
ACCMAN's PGDM has been well-received by both-- the industry as well as the academia, and students graduating from the program are in high demand among a diverse range of companies in different industries. Today ACCMANIANS are working in over 112 reputed companies all over the country and abroad in responsible positions.